April 2, 2016 / Aristide Wedding Venue Dallas \ Fort Worth Wedding Venues Horizontal Piazza On The Green Wedding Planning Tips
Aristide Wedding Venue
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text]The Piazza Wedding Venue has two locations, one in Colleyville and one in McKinn...
Aristide Wedding Venue
April 2, 2016
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]The Piazza Wedding Venue has two locations, one in Colleyville and one in McKinney.
Piazza On The Green – Mckinney: Nestled in the golfing community of Craig Ranch Mckinney, TX is the newest wedding venue in the Metroplex. Piazza on the Green will join Piazza in the Village as the premier wedding destination in Dallas Fort Worth.
The signature reputation of Piazza: Crystal Chandeliers, stunning architecture, world class cuisine, personal service and state of the art technology await you. You can expect:
- Two Ballrooms
- 325 Seat Wedding Chapel
- Bride and Groom Suites
- Outdoor Wedding Facility
- Beautiful golf course views
With easy access to 121, 75 and the Dallas North Tollway, we await the privilege and honor to serve you and your guests. Our location is breathtaking.
Piazza in The Village – Colleyville:
With over 200,000 glass crystals hanging from custom-made chandeliers and sconces, our Piazza chapel completes your perfect storybook wedding
- State of the art technology brings you three in-house cameras that capture your event. See your wedding on two large drop-down screens and broadcast to your friends and family on the world-wide web.
- A newly designed one-of-a-kind up to 275 seat chapel with an extra wide hand distressed wood center aisle
- Ambiance lighting throughout will illuminate the custom cracked glass windows
- Vaulted ceilings, Mediterranean columns, and muted neutral walls capture any desired color scheme while making your wedding dress “pop”
- Over 30 vanilla scented pillar candles fill the room with decorated beauty and warmth
- Live large-potted foliage is a standard amenity for Piazza guests
- Enjoy the European metallic pew upholstery which accompanies the solid ebony oak seating and perfectly matched white center ends
- Digital black Baby Grand piano is also complimentary
Once married, you and your new husband, with church bells announcing your grand moment, can seek higher ground where the two of you can wave to your guests from either of our two “bridal balconiess” as you begin the royal treatment that can only be experienced at Piazza in the Village[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]